Let Us Show You How To Spend In Retirement
Based in Portland, OR and Serving Clients Nationwide
Mark Sharp Retirement is an independent, virtual financial services firm specializing in helping those nearing or in retirement find ways to use their financial resources to support themselves throughout the entirety of retirement.
If You Are Approaching Or Transitioning Into Retirement...
We can help answer some of the most pressing retirement income planning questions such as:
can I realistically retire?
is the best strategy for generating retirement income?
much can I afford to withdraw each year and still make the money last?
tax strategies support higher spending potential?
should I invest my money?
Interested in Learning More?
6 in 10
workers feel at least somewhat stressed about preparing for retirement
2019 Employee Benefit Research Institute Retirement Confidence Survey
Don’t Be a Statistic
Far too many workers are feeling less confident in their ability to live comfortably in retirement.
- Determine your income preferences and select a strategy that matches them.
- Ensure steady and reliable retirement income and maximize long-term spending power.
- Create a retirement income protection strategy that manages the impact of the unique risks involved in retirement.
- Develop a strategy for claiming Social Security benefits that creates efficiencies to increase long-term spending potential.
- Decide what healthcare decisions to make based on a well-developed plan to hedge contingent healthcare costs.
- Plan for long-term care needs and develop a strategy to manage their impact.
- Tax planning sensitive to portfolio growth potential, increased long-term wealth, and higher spending potential.
I’m here to change that.
As you approach retirement, your focus shifts from saving for retirement to planning for retirement income. This begins with a comprehensive retirement income plan that includes the following components:
Looking for more retirement income tips, strategies, and tools?
We invite you to join our Facebook group - How To Pay Yourself In Retirement - and become part of a community of like-minded retirees and near retirees learning and exploring proven methods of paying themselves in retirement.