Retirement Peace of Mind Starts With Knowing These 2 Things
Am I financially ready to retire?
How much can I afford to withdraw from my portfolio each year and still make the money last?
How Can You Make Sure You’re Doing Both Steps the Right Way, at the Right Time?
By utilizing my service: The Retirement Readiness Planner.
With The Retirement Readiness Planner, I will:
Financial feasibility of retirement and determine if resources can support spending throughout retirement.
Any projected retirement spending shortfalls through an alternative course of action to ensure spending needs and other financial goals are met through retirement.
What It Costs
One Payment, unlimited value.
What You Get
As part of your TWO consultations.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, RETIREMENT INCOME CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL™ and IRS Enrolled Agent skilled in comprehensive financial planning, retirement savings and income planning, investments, and tax planning.
- Retirement Financial Plan Summary to include 1) retirement age feasibility analysis and 2) spending durability analysis.
- One alternative course of action.1
- Two consultations to assess your needs and present our analysis.
- Life-time access to an online Personal Financial Management (PFM) system to help manage your retirement income plan.
- Services limited to the above. Additional services billed at current hourly rate.
- Clients are responsible for any and all service implementation, monitoring, and updates.
- 1 provided if spending timeline durability determines a projected retirement spending shortfall.